Parent Teacher Conferences
Tuesday, February 25th
4:30 – 7:00 PM
Sign-Up Instructions Below!
Parent teacher conferences will be held on Tuesday, February 25th, from 4:30‐7:00 pm.
Please know the names of your student’s teachers and their room number so you can schedule accordingly; be aware that your child’s teachers are located all over the building and you will need approximately 3 minutes between meetings.
Showing up WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT will not allow you to meet with a teacher.
If you will require more than an 8 minutes time slot, please email the teacher directly to make alternate arrangements.
To sign-up for conferences, click below and search using "firstname.lastname@example.org". Select SEARCH and follow the directions below.
Under Andrea Fitti’s name there are five boxes...
- Math and Science
- World Language, Fine Arts, Health/PE and Business Tech
- Administration and Guidance
- Drexel Program and Theology
- ELA and Social Studies.
If you are looking for your student’s Math teacher, you would click on the picture above Math & Science.
Scroll down until you see the teacher’s name you wish to meet.
Click on the time slot you want and then click on Submit and Sign Up. Under the banner that says, “Student’s Full Name”, type in your STUDENT’S NAME. Add your name, your email address and phone number. Only the name will show up on the Sign Up Genius, nothing else will show up on the published page.
You will receive a confirmation email giving you the name of the teacher and time you will meet.
If you wish to set up a meeting with another teacher, click the button “Back to Sign UP” and click on the box that represents the course.
- Please be conscious that teachers will not be able be meet with parents unless you have an assigned time slot so make arrangements as soon as possible.
- It is helpful to have your child’s roster while you are scheduling your appointments.
- Please leave adequate time to travel from classroom to classroom.
- If you think you will need more than the 8 minute time slot, please email the teacher directly to make alternate arrangements.