Board of Directors
Monsignor Bonner & Archbishop Prendergast Catholic High School is locally governed by a Board of Directors having jurisdiction in the following areas:
- Annual budget, capital expenditure and financial statement oversight;
- Establishing school-specific policies as warranted;
- Overseeing fundraising and development efforts, including the Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) and Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (OSTC) programs;
- Establishing and managing standing committees, which include Catholic Identity and Mission, Finance, Development, Enrollment and Facilities;
- General guidance and advice to school administration; and
- Long range strategic planning.
The current members of the Board of Directors are:
The Board also works in conjunction with the Office of Catholic Education and Archdiocese of Philadelphia as to other matters for the benefit of Bonner & Prendie.