Academics » Academic Forms

Academic Forms

Click the desired form's title to access the form.
Please direct all questions to Academic Affairs Office -
Change of Address Form
It is very important to inform Academic Affairs of any changes in your address, phone numbers and email addresses.  This notification must be filled out by a parent or legal guardian; when completing the form you will be asked for a photo ID.  If a parent or legal guardian cannot come to Academic Affairs, you may email Patty Martin at from an email address already on file.  Please specify the student's name, parent's name and all information to be changed; please include what information must be deleted.
Graduation Requirements and Requirement Worksheet
The forms below will help you keep track of the courses you have taken and what is needed for graduation.  They are also helpful when planning for Courses Register for the following year; The Assistant Principal of Academic Affairs will send an email when Course Registration is accessible through PowerSchool.  
Prior to Course Registration the teachers will review student grades and make recommendations for a student to be moved up or down in academic level.  If a student is interested in changing academic levels,they must speak with their subject teacher prior to Course Registration.  ALL recommendations are subject to final grades, course availability and the recommendation of the Assistant Principal of Academic Affairs.  
When Course Registration is available a student must chose the courses they want, hit the submit button, print the course registration, have a parent or legal guardian sign the form then drop the paperwork off to the Academic Affairs Office, room 106.
No courses are guaranteed.
No specific teacher request are guaranteed
No early dismissals are guaranteed
Rosters will be mailed to the student's home address in late August. 
NHS Tutor Information and Request Form
If a student is struggling in any subject we encourage the student to request a tutor from the National Honor Society (NHS).  NHS tutors are current juniors and seniors that have successfully completed the requested course and in most cases with the same subject teacher.  Requesting a NHS tutor does not mean a student is failing a given course only struggling.
Forms are available below, but are also available outside the Academic Affairs Office, room 106 (to the right of the water fountain). 
  • The student is required to complete one form for each subject, sign the form, obtain their parent's signature, their teacher's signature then return the form to the mail box outside the Academic Affairs Office (to the right of the water fountain).  
  • Ms. Andrea Dolan will call the student to her classroom (room 301) to introduce the student and tutor.  They will determine a time and location for tutoring, and exchange phone numbers and/or email addresses.
  • If the student or tutor is absent on the day schedule to meet, they are required to notify the other (text or email).  If a student or tutor fail to do so three times Ms. Dolan must be informed.
Get Stuff Done Club (Formerly After School Program)
Beginning approximately one week after the first report cards have been distributed, our faculty moderate our after school program, the "Get Stuff Done Club". This club will have subject teachers and NHS tutors available to assist in the subjects for the day.  Please email if you have any questions or concerns. 
The ASP is held on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 2:35 to 3:25 PM in room 221 and 223.  
Tuesday - Math and Social Studies
Wednesday - Theology, English and World Languages
Thursday - Science, Fine Arts, Health, Business and Technology