Affording Bonner & Prendie
Bonner & Prendergast annually awards tuition assistance to families who show financial need through an application process. It is our school policy that Financial Aid cannot be awarded until a family has completed a FACTS Application and has been "verified" by submitting all required information. CLICK HERE to visit our Financial Aid FAQ Page!
Begin your FACTS Financial Aid application by clicking HERE.
NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR 2023-24
(SEPTEMBER '23 - JUNE '24)
The application for the 2023-24 School Year opens on October 1, 2022. Your suggested deadline to apply is March 15, 2023. Applying for financial aid does not guarantee an award will be made. You are encouraged to apply early as funds are limited. Bonner & Prendie does not award any full-scholarship.
TUITION for 2023-24 Academic Year
- Archdiocesan Base Tuition: $8,700.00
- School Fee: $1,600.00
- Total Cost for the 23-24 Academic Year: $10,300.00
- Students in the Drexel Program are charged an additional $1,900.00 fee
- International Students are charged an additional $2,400.00 fee
- Seniors are charged a $250.00 graduation fee
FINANCIAL AID KEY DATES for the 2023-24 Academic Year
- October 1, 2022 - FACTS Application Opens
- December 31, 2022 - Priority Family Deadline (New/Incoming Freshmen Families Only)
- March 15, 2023 - Encouraged Deadline to Apply for Upperclassmen
- Returning/upperclassmen families who apply by March 15th, 2023 will be reviewed first for renewal of Financial Aid in April 2023
- April 1, 2023 - Encouraged Deadline to Apply for Freshmen
- Any Class of 2027 applicant who has received a financial aid offer has until a suggested deadline of April 1, 2023 to accept their aid offer.
*The FACTS application will remain open from April-August. Any family that applies during this time frame is not reviewed until the initial review is completed for those who submitted applications during the encouraged deadline timeframe.
As stated above, the FACTS Financial Aid application for the September 2023-June 2024 Academic Year opens on October 1, 2022. The sooner a family applies, the more funding we anticipate to be available for your grant package. Awards are determined in order of your FACTS Application Completion Date, and based on the Calculated Need data from your application. Any family that has completed their application ahead of the encouraged deadlines will be reviewed for financial assistance first. We will not review an application until it is listed as Complete within the FACTS system. No family is guaranteed a financial aid offer until your application is Complete and you have received an official Financial Aid offer letter from the Admissions Office.
Scholarships and Financial Aid are divided into three categories at Bonner and Prendergast: Academic Scholarships, Financial Aid and Other Scholarships and Grants. This aid is directed to tuition only and does not cover fees and other expenses. While part of this amount is awarded as four year academic scholarships to outstanding performers on the scholarship exam, the larger part of tuition assistance goes to students as need based grants.
Families who need assistance uploading their 2021 tax information, or need assistance completing the application, may also send an e-mail and schedule a time to drop the forms off to the Admissions Office.
Questions regarding the FACTS Financial Aid application and process may direct questions to Admissions Representatives, or by contacting an Admissions Representative.
Scholarships (Visit the Scholarships Page HERE.)
Applications for which you student may qualify may be found link above.
Renewable four year academic scholarships are awarded to applicants who have scored the highest on the Scholarship Exam. Students will have opportunities to take the Scholarship Exam the Fall prior to their freshmen year. These test dates are listed under the Upcoming Events tab. All Scholarship Exams are offered and concluded by December.