PowerSchool is a secure web-based tool that enhances communication between parents, teachers and students by providing access to monitor grades, attendance, and homework assignments in real time from school, home or ANYWHERE there is an Internet connection.
Please use the Access ID and Access Password that were sent home along with the directions to create your PowerSchool parent account if you have not done so previously:
In addition to web-based access, PowerSchool is mobile! The PowerSchool Mobile app is available for Android-based devices, Apple iPhone, Apple iPod touch or Apple iPad. Once you have downloaded the PowerSchool Mobile app, and created your account using the attached directions, a four character code needs to be entered on the sign-in screen. Our district code is QKDN.
PowerSchool FAQs- Click here for more Parent Resources for PowerSchool
For questions regarding PowerSchool, please contact Mrs. Martin email@example.com
Bonner & Prendie is now using Schoology, an integrated learning management solution that provides course management, mobile learning, and support for system-wide communication. Schoology enables our students, parents and teachers to engage with learning materials and their school community from the classroom and beyond. We look forward to using Schoology in our classrooms to enhance connectivity and communication across our the school.
With Schoology, students can digitally submit homework assignments, review grades, participate in interactive discussions, receive announcements and feedback, write academic blogs, and more. As a parent, you will be able to view your child’s activity within the platform. Schoology will communicate with PowerSchool. PowerSchool is still the Official Gradebook and will show additional information regarding Attendance and Discipline. (Any discrepancies in grades, please refer to PowerSchool)
Schoology Parent Access
Please use the Access Code that was sent home with the attached directions to create your Schoology parent account if you have not done so previously:
Note: You will receive an Access Code for each child
Here is how you Sign up for a Parent Account in Schoology:
- Go to www.schoology.com
- Click Sign Up at the top of the page and choose Parent.
- Enter your Parent Access Code. This is a 12-digit code in xxxx-xxxx-xxxx format
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Click Register to complete.
Add Additional Children to Your Account
- Log in to your Schoology account using your username or email address and password.
- Click the arrow next to your name in the top-right corner.
- Click the Add Child button.
- Enter the Child Code for the child you're adding. This is the same as your Parent Access Code, the 12-digit code in xxxx-xxxx-xxxx format.
Schoology Resource Documents
Getting Started on Schoology- Parents- Click Here
Parents- How to Sign up for Schoology- Click Here
Click here for the Schoology Parent Support Page
Click here for the Schoology Student Support Page
Student App Directions- Click here for Directions
Click here for directions on how to reset parent password
Responsible Use Policy
Click here for the Responsible Use Policy
- How do students login to their schoology account? Go to aopcatholicschools.schoology.com and then use your bonnerprendie.com email address to sign in. Make sure you use the link above only. If you receive an error message, check to make sure the link is correct and you are using your @bonnerprendie.com email address with the correct password
- What do I do if my Chromebook isn’t working? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by technology office.
- How do students login into PowerSchool? Go to https://aopcatholicschools.powerschool.com/public/home.html and login with your user name and password
- How do parents/guardians contact my child's teacher? The best way to contact your child's teacher is via email. To find a teacher's email address, check the staff directory by clicking here