TUESDAY, MARCH 19, 2019
- All freshman, sophomores, and juniors should be checking their emails in regard to course registration Additional notification will go out early next week about choosing courses for next year. If you have questions, emails firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mrs. Fitti and Mrs. Dwyer will also be available during lunch periods
- Mother-Daughter brunch: Information on the mother-daughter brunch is available in the Student Affairs office. The event will take place on Sunday, April 7th. Please sign up for a table in the Student Affairs office. March 27th is the LAST day to pay for the event.
- Attention all seniors! Please hand in copies of any college acceptance letter or scholarship letter you have to Miss Bowes as soon as possible! She would like to brag about you so PLEASE hand them in right away!
- Junior Prom: Forms for the Junior prom are available in the Student Affairs office. The dance will be on Friday, April 12th. All forms must be signed by Mr. Stewart and payment is to be taken to Mrs. Wiercioch in the Tuition office. Please note that all forms are due no later than Wednesday, March 27th. No forms will be accepted after this date!
- The After School Program which gives Academic Support for students begins 2/19.
Any 9th and 10th-grade student with multiple failures should report on assigned days by 2:40. Anyone with three or more failures is expected to attend Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday until the end of the quarter. Bring your charged Chromebook and an assignment in the subject that was failed. The ASP will be held in the Multi-Media Rooms 221 & 223
Tuesday – Math, and History
Wednesday - Theology, ELA, Languages
Thursday – Science, Fine Arts, Health & Business /Technology