What's Next for Applicants
We are so happy you applied to Bonner & Prendie!
Now that we have received your application, what happens next? Log into your SchoolAdmin Applicant Portal with the same Log In information created while completing the application. On the SchoolAdmin Applicant Portal, you should complete all three steps: Application Form, Applicant Photo, and Request for Record. Please review the Admissions Steps page for reference!
Next Steps for Applicants
Families are notified via e-mail when their student has been accepted! We mail Acceptance Letters the same day as the electronic notification. At this time, we are reviewing "Application Complete" students every other week. While you await your Admissions decision, stay informed and learn more about what B&P has to offer!
- Keep up with important dates as it relates to Financial Aid deadlines and Scholarship Opportunities.
- Plan your next visit with one of our Upcoming Events!
- Take a virtual tour with our Virtual Tour or sign-up for a Tuesday or Thursday Tour Slot.
- Check our Discovery Day page for details on our new shadow program, revamped to operate safely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for for Admissions updates and an overview of student life on campus.
- Visit B&P's COVID-19 information page to stay up-to-date with the latest news.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I update my application?
When will Admissions Decisions be released?
Where can I find information on applying for Financial Aid?
Where/when do I sent transcripts from my current school?
Do I need to (or should I) send letters of recommendation?
How are applications reviewed at Bonner & Prendie?
How can I show Bonner & Prendie that I really want to attend?