A student shadow visit at Bonner & Prendergast is the starting point for a great future. As a shadow visitor, students will spend the school day with a Bonner & Prendergast student. Shadow visitors attend classes, are our guests for lunch and go to any school-wide events taking place on the day of the visit. The goal of the shadow program is to offer elementary school students an opportunity to experience a typical day at Bonner & Prendergast.
When scheduling a shadow visit, you will be paired with a current freshman at Bonner & Prendergast based on your classroom or extracurricular interests. To schedule a visit please contact Ms. Light at 610-259-0280 ext. 3225.
Notes to Remember About Student Shadowing at Bonner & Prendergast:
- Shadow days are from 7:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Please report to the admissions office at 7:35a.m.
- We will provide you with a lunch voucher for you to eat in our cafeteria with your host.
- We ask that you come dressed in school uniform (Young men: khaki pants, black or brown shoes, white golf shirt in the fall and spring or shirt and tie in the winter. Young ladies: black, navy blue or khaki dress slacks with a white button-down blouse, polo, turtleneck or golf type shirt and closed toe shoes).
- Typically we dismiss at 1:50 p.m. on Thursdays. If you have any questions about dismissal time, please contact admissions at 610-259-0280 ext 3225.
- Pickup occurs at the end of the school day. Students are responsible for their own transportation.
Please note that all shadow visits have to fill out the
As our way of providing you with an experience that is best catered to you and your interests, we kindly ask that you complete a survey, that will help us, help you, have a memorable experience.