We Believe that:
- All people are valued and should be treated with dignity and respect
- Our Catholic faith shapes a strong moral and ethical foundation which is essential to human development
- Nurturing the spiritual development of our students is essential for the Kingdom of God to flourish among us and will result in a positive influence on the community.
- The expression of the Catholic faith creates an excellent environment for learning the value of serving others through our God given talents
- A strong academic program that develops life-long learning builds a framework for a successful future
- In celebrating individual achievements; recognizing that students learns at different rates and express unique strengths
- Education is a shared partnership between our students, families, school, community, and educators.
Profile of Graduates
Monsignor Bonner and Archbishop Prendergast graduates will be:
- Spiritually Enriched
- Exemplifying Catholic values of love and service for God, self and others
- Understanding that they are unique and valuable beings of God’s love
- Discerning right from wrong and willing to act on the courage of their convictions
- Knowledgeable people who have a personal, lifelong relationship with Jesus.
- Intellectually Confident
- Excelling in their future endeavors
- Utilizing critical thinking to be effective problem solvers
- Zealous lifelong learners
- Demonstrating a positive work ethic that motivates them to pursue and succeed in a higher education and workplace environments
- Socially Responsible
- Advocating principles of Catholic social justice
- Effective communicators who will nurture the skills to enable them to adapt to various settings and situations necessary for cooperation in our diverse world
- Personally responsible for preserving and sustaining God’s world around us.